Wednesday 15 May 2013

Day 1, Journey from Malaysia to South Korea


Assalamualaikum and Hello there !!!!
Alhamdulillah, I'm still have a free time to update a new post. This is the time.....
22/4/2013 #throwback
The day where I was so excited but worrying to much about school and ofcourse Mid Term Exam but it's okay my aunty advice me to bring some book which I could study while travelling at South Korea.
Preparation, rushing and happy ofcourse happened to me in that day ^_^ I was thinking, is it the craziest trip ever ? and the day I can't wait to capture a lot of picture ...
7.30 p.m My grandma, aunty and I was rushing to packing a lot of things that should bring to South Korea such as Jacket, Cardigan, Shoes, Inner, T shirt, Jeans opssy don't forget your camera or handycam ... After that, kami bertolak ke KL Central dalam pukul 8 petang, flight kami pukul 11 malam so sempat menaiki Ekspress Rail Link to Kuala Lumpur International Airport, honestly, mengelak dari traffic jam .. elok tau senang jewww sama ada kita boleh check in dekat ERL or dekat KLIA, It's up to you ..
MEMORY

Kak Nana yang pakai tudung coklat and me was behind her
#KLIAEkspressTrain
Next, dah sampai ke KLIA
9 p.m


Sampai-sampai terus check in bag maklumlahh berat and malas nak bawak bag berat -berat nihh :3 inilah my lovely Aunty, comelkan dia ? :*





Kak Sab yang tudung biru tuh
When our flight ready to fly.
10.55 p.m, 5 min more to start our Journey to South Korea, Actually kat situ terjumpa someone who's Korean OMG his face so innocent, yes he's so handsome XD I think, his age 20 something :3 but seriously style you know the way he walk and evrything the way he do .... yang bestnya same flight with me :3
It'was 11 pm already. So, it's my journey to South Korea, Here we go :D
In MAS flight,







6 hours to South Korea, lamakan ? Kami banyak makan dan tidur di dalam flight :*
Anh nyeong hee ju mu se yo... guys :*
To be continued ..
#Hand-off

No comments:

Post a Comment