Wednesday 6 November 2013

Spend More Time

Annyeonghasaeyeoo !!! today i'm not in a good mood but i don't know why suddenly my heart told me release it in your blog !! HAHAH okk . firstly, look at my BLOG kinda lots of dust ! yeahh long time not updating my blog right?
guess what ? I'm free from final exam but not in SPM ! actually batch 97's still in SPM jail yupp we're in JAIL ! okayy talk about spend more time with bestfriend .. for the first November 2013 .. me and my bestie having fun at Sunway Pyramid !! yeayy ! Lol .. datang situ semata-mata nak ber ice skating !
about 5 hours skating at there .. wait I'll show the pictures !
This is one of my friends Amira ! our #OOTD
Before skating . say cheeese ! :D

I'm with Iera and Hanis!
This picture was taken before skating !
that moment we had problem with our shoes .. their workers gave us wrong size .. !


Then. I'm the one who's expert about ice skating because I'm good at rollerblade ... Lol  and I'm so happy because this is my first time addicted in Ice Skating .. I was thinking, can I go there like everyday ! Other than that, I'm glad putri can skate because of me .. I teached all my friends that don't know how to skating but now they are expert lorhh ! :) 

Last picture for me ! bubyeee !
There's a reason why I'm not in a good mood actually..
To be honest, hari nih I should follow putri to go to ice skating with Mira, Hanis, Zas, Kak Putri and kak Mazian but suddenly my mom not allowed me to go .. hmm so sadd right ! 
Now, I'm so jealous for the PPL who was having fun out there especially my bestie yang baru keluar pagi tadi uwaaaa I'm so bored here ! MY SCHOOL HOLIDAY WAS LIKE BORED DAY arghh sad life T_T okbubyeee have fun guys !

No comments:

Post a Comment